E-Commerce Project Administrators
(£25,000 - £30,000/annum +Bonus, Pension & Benefits)
We are seeking e-Commerce Project Administrators to join our expanding Professional Services team and become part of one of the country’s most exciting technology growth businesses, working either from home or (once permitted) from our Stirling base.
Optiseller is one of the country’s leading e-commerce data analytics businesses, helping online retailers across the world sell more effectively in e-commerce market places using our Optiseller software tools, and providing related services.
We are expanding quickly – we already have 30,000 users of our Optiseller software tools in 140 countries – and we are well on the way to trebling our employee numbers in 2020.
About the Roles
e-commerce has been growing steadily and recent events have accelerated the trend. Our immediate requirement is for the roles below.
- Provide support to our e-commerce Professional Services Consultants in onboarding new retailers on to eBay and other marketplace platforms, or to scale up existing retailers
- After initial workshops and solution designs are completed, you will be responsible for bringing onboarding projects to completion, often through working with cross functional teams in customers of varying size and in various sectors
- Work with multiple sellers simultaneously, each for a period of several weeks, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership as you drive each project to completion.
- Experience of working on software projects, preferably with knowledge of project management software tools. Project tracking and a mindset of attention to detail are critical
- Experience working within the e-commerce sector
- Working knowledge of business, including process improvements and current internet - based technology
- Ability to deliver projects – using not only your knowledge and experience but also your interpersonal skills and gravitas with business customers to get projects completed accurately and on time
- Either degree / college qualified in software or equivalent sector experience.
In addition to base salary, we offer annual bonus, private health, pension and other benefits, and we are a great place to work.
We are seeking to recruit the first team urgently so please apply as soon as possible to HR@developingit.com.
We look forward to receiving your CV.