(£40,000 - £50,000/annum +Bonus, Pension & Benefits)
We are seeking e-Commerce Project Administrators to join our expanding Professional Services team and become part of one of the country’s most exciting technology growth businesses, working either from home or (once permitted) from our Stirling base.
Optiseller is one of the country’s leading e-commerce data analytics businesses, helping online retailers across the world sell more effectively in e-commerce market places using our Optiseller software tools, and providing related services.
We are expanding quickly – we already have 30,000 users of our Optiseller software tools in 140 countries – and we are well on the way to trebling our employee numbers in 2020.
About the Roles
- Manage multiple projects to successfully onboard new retailers on to eBay and other marketplace platforms, or to scale up and optimise existing retailers
- Analyse customers' current systems to understand current capabilities
- Conduct scoping meetings and run Workshops with customers, often involving cross-functional teams in customers of different sizes and sectors
- Supervise our internal e-Commerce Project Administrators, providing support to them in driving project milestones towards timely and successful on-boarding
- Complete multiple projects on time and successfully
- Where appropriate, identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond customers’ current thinking.
- Expert level eCommerce knowledge
- Excellent technical skills and experience in Solution Design
- Strong experience in project management, working with multi-disciplinary customer teams
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously across different customers and sectors
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills, with the gravitas to work with people at all levels, including senior-level commercial and technical experts
- You will probably be degree qualified but more important is your demonstrable e-Commerce, technical and project delivery skills and experience.
In addition to a competitive salary based on your experience we offer annual bonus, private health, attractive pension and other benefits, and we are a great place to work.
Our requirements are urgent, so look forward to receiving your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.